More jobs per day
Powerful asset management
Finance systems integration
A single solution to manage your sites' assets, engineers and subcontractors
Service is critical to the success of your business. Even a short period of equipment downtime causes loss of revenue and poor customer experience
Optimise costs and performance at every level with complete multisite oversite of equipment, work tasks, engineers, and subcontractors.
Significantly reduce demand on helpdesk resources, enabling shop staff to create, manage, track, and reschedule maintenance callouts, and keep equipment and premises in optimum condition.
Dynamic work scheduling, location tracking, connected workflows and mobile apps, see productivity soar, with processes streamlined, efficiency optimised, and first-time fix rates increased.
The most comprehensive Asset Management System
- A complete multisite asset management system providing a full audit trail of asset location, maintenance costs, overspend and Beyond Economic Repair status
- QR code asset management ensures you know where every item of equipment is, how much has been spent, parts used, warranties, when last serviced and recurring issues
- Automatically schedule Planned Preventative Maintenance and resources, extending equipment life and reducing downtime
The most powerful mobile app for service and maintenance engineers
- Send jobs directly to your engineers and subcontractors mobiles
- Provides comprehensive access to equipment service history
- Automatically created job sheets and data capture: photos, time on site, parts used, costs
- Full online and offline working
- QR code asset management providing a complete history of maintenance, repairs, parts, costs and BER status
The complete solution for all your service management needs
Key features driving productivity
- 7 levels of dynamic scheduling from simple drag and drop and map-based to fully automated
- Automated management of Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Advanced GPS vehicle tracking ensures least cost routes and status alerts
- QR code Asset management triggers automated service management workflows
- Subcontractor and shop portals
- Automatically created job sheets
- Photo capture
- Time on site, parts used
- Compliance certification
- Labour costs and contracted rates
- Parts and van stock management
- Integrated remote temperature monitoring
- Service insight analytics
Greggs increases productivity 146%
How the food-on-the-go retailer created a state-of-the-art shop maintenance service using Aeromark software
How YO! provides fast response time to restaurants, more effective asset management and visibility of sub-contractor performance
Mike Bonaker, Facilities Manager, YO!
What our customers say
Aeromark’s software gives us control and visibility of our service operation enabling us to exceed our customers’ expectations while increasing efficiency. It underpins the productivity of our operations and the service we provide to our customers.
Elaine Swift, Regional Director (Northern Europe), UCC Coffee
Contact our team to discuss your requirements and arrange a product demonstration to discover how Aeromark’s Service Management software can benefit your business.
Call: +44 (0)345 330 5757
© Aeromark Communications LTD – Registered in England and Wales No. 2304681 – Registered Office: Manton Lane, Bedford, MK41 7TL