Compressed Air Management
- Improve sustainability, reducing fuel and CO2
- Improve utilisation of resources including business fleet and service engineers
- Eliminate paperwork
- Identify inefficiencies based on accurate data
- Reduce costs
Summary of Benefits
- Cut average mileage per engineer
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Eliminated all paper forms associated with customer call outs saving over 5000 pieces of paper per month
- Increased the number of jobs completed per day, per engineer, reducing response times and improving customer service
Motivair is the UK’s largest compressed air management company, offering a range of products and services, including flexible service packages; 24/7 emergency breakdown support; compressed air equipment and accessories; consultancy and support services.
Motivair also offers the most comprehensive compressed air management support available, giving peace of mind to customers worldwide.
Solution and Benefits
Sustainability has become increasingly important because of the demands placed on UK organisations regarding environmental, economic, and social responsibility.
Following a review of its processes, Motivair identified a need for improved efficiency regarding the management of its nationwide resources. The organisation’s existing systems were not making efficient use of its team of service engineers or its fleet of vehicles, resulting in unnecessary journeys, inflated fuel costs and CO2 emissions.
Aeromark’s service management technology uses GPS tracking located within the service vehicles integrated with intuitive mobile workflows and analytics modules to provide a clear picture of operational efficiency. The system not only provides Motivair with full visibility of engineer movements, it allows job progress to be monitored to measure performance, highlight inefficiencies and make improvements based on accurate data.
The system enables the dynamic allocation and reallocation of jobs to service engineers based on current location, specific skill set and parts available. This functionality assists the central service coordinators at Motivair’s Head Office in Staffordshire to respond efficiently to all customer service calls.
Since implementing Aeromark’s service management technology Motivair has:
- Cut average mileage per engineer, per day, by 35 miles, through route optimisation
- Reduced CO2 emissions by 182.75 tonnes per year
- Eliminated all paper forms associated with customer call outs saving over 5000 pieces of paper per month, the equivalent of eight trees per year
- Increased the number of jobs completed per day per engineer by 1.1, reducing response times and improving customer service
In the longer term, it is believed that further environmental benefits will be gained through a reduction in vehicle maintenance. By ensuring even wear and tear across their fleet through effective allocation of company vehicles, Motivair will reduce the need for servicing and replacement parts such as tyres that often end up in landfill sites.
Contact our team to discuss your requirements and arrange a product demonstration to discover how Aeromark’s Service Management software can benefit your business.
Call: +44 (0)345 330 5757
© Aeromark Communications LTD – Registered in England and Wales No. 2304681 – Registered Office: Manton Lane, Bedford, MK41 7TL