Transform efficiency and customer experience with self-service interaction
Manage customer and subcontractor communication with ease
In a digital age we expect to self-serve
- Allow your customers to raise and track their own support tickets
- Automatically allocate work to subcontractors
- Enable subcontractors to update status, submit costs, photos and complete documentation
No waiting for a call centre improves customer experience and frees-up help desk resources reducing costs through dramatically deflecting inbound calls and emails
- Give your customers and subcontractors access to real-time information, keeping them up to date with their job’s progress
- Comprehensive oversight of jobs from creation, approval, certification and closure
Each of our customers and service partners are provided with their own bespoke portal providing access to our Aeromark system. This enables them to track all the activities on their portfolio and monitor the performance of their contracts
Vicky Pluck, Service Director, Flowrite Services
Bespoke self-service portals for clients, shops, landlords, staff and contractors
- Simple and efficient for your service stakeholders to report issues and request engineer callouts
- Allows them to track the progress of their job requests through to completion
- Access documents and compliance certificates
- Embed core behaviours of trust and visibility
Deliver a personal customer experience
- Design the service experience around your customers’ needs
- Provide your customers with instant access to job tracking information
- Let them book and rebook the most convenient time slot
- Notification updates – arrival time, engineer en route
- Clear progress bar
- Access to customer support
Create a transparent service relationship with your customers
- Share live job status and performance information
- Build transparent cost and revenue models
- Allow customers to easily analyse work by asset and problem type
Manage contractors like your own resource for improved operational efficiency, better control of costs, continuity of customer experience and adherence to you service levels.
Allocate work to your subcontractors and enable them to access the task details and full information about the job, asset and it’s service history.
Via the portal, your suncontractors provide informattion and costs to be applied to the job including details of the issue, photos, billable time and usage of parts.
- Allocate and alert work directly to your subcontractors
- Monitor subcontractor job progress and performance
- Provide real-time access to job details and history
Enable your customers to:
- Create and manage their own jobs
- Proactively plan maintenance and reschedule engineer callouts
- Track their jobs progress
- Access compliance documentation, such as gas safety certificates
We’ve made it simpler and more efficient for shop staff to report issues and request engineer callouts. Today, all 1,800 company-managed shops have access to a self-service portal to log a maintenance call in a few clicks. Providing a system that has delivered on convenience and ease of use has also made our planning team and engineers more efficient.
Jason O’Neill, National Operations Manager, Greggs
Jason O’Neill, National Maintenance Operations Manager for Greggs, explains how the food-on-the-go retailer has created a state-of-the art, technology-led, shop maintenance service with impressive results.
Contact our team to discuss your requirements and arrange a product demonstration to discover how Aeromark’s Service Management software can benefit your business.
Call: +44 (0)345 330 5757
© Aeromark Communications LTD – Registered in England and Wales No. 2304681 – Registered Office: Manton Lane, Bedford, MK41 7TL