Great communication is vital to ensuring effective customer service and relationship management.
Our Service & Asset Management software is designed to facilitate your customers need for instant updates on job progress and service entitlement.
Service & Asset Management – Features
- Central storage for all your service management information
- Complete visibility of business data
- Raise new service requests
- Access payments/invoicing information; Access job history
- Link your processes with sub-contractor portals; Full reporting capability
Service & Asset Management – Benefits
- Flexible for office based staff to search for customers, assets and servicing information
- Full audit trails of your business activity
- Business continuity
- Effective customer service and relationship management
- Provide your customers with instant updates on job progress
"Aeromark has dramatically increased the efficiency of our business, improving productivity in the field by 25%. Our processes have been optimised, from the initial customer call to final certification and invoice. This has improved the management of our customer’s assets, their maintenance and the efficiency of more than 400 field-based Service Engineers and Sub-contractors"
- Operations Director, Market Leader, Security and Fire Solutions
How does Service & Asset Management work?
Optimatics Service & Asset Management module provides your business with complete visibility and a full audit trail of your business activities regarding assets, customers, contracts, warranties and servicing.
The multiple search options available offers flexibility to your office based staff when searching for information and provides them with the ability to raise new service requests, access job history and update customers on the progress of their current service within seconds.
When linked with our Workforce Scheduling module call handlers can ask the system to suggest the best resource for a job or add a job to an unallocated list of pending jobs for a planner to schedule and manage.
All data is held on Aeromark servers with a mirrored version on site at your premises for disaster recovery and security purposes. Should you suffer a loss of data, we can immediately restore your files.
As Optimatics is so simple to use, our software requires minimal training and is configured to your business processes in order to make implementation and day-to-day management of your operations as easy as possible.....
Our Service & Asset Management module is just one part of our complete Optimatics service management solution.