DISCOVER HOW OUR TECHNOLOGY CAN DRIVE EFFICIENCY WITHIN YOUR BUSINESS
Controlling maintenance costs, minimising asset downtime, managing contractors and maintenance costs can be difficult and time consuming.
Aeromark Optimatics provides an end to end solution for Property & Asset Management reducing maintenance costs, ensuring both planned and reactive tasks are completed efficiently and cost efficiently.
Aeromark optimatics puts you in control!
WE WORK WITH SOME OF THE MOST RECOGNISABLE AND SUCCESSFUL BRANDS
Aeromark Optimatics enable our customers to effectively manage their business operation and therefore provide exceptional service to their customers.
Optimatics provides you with a full audit of every single asset, customer and job in a single system allowing your business to complete real-time reports on performance or historical reports to help improve your operations.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR EFFICIENCY & PRODUCTIVITY
Aeromark have been helping food retail companies maximise the use of their subcontractors and direct employees. This ensures that stores continue to be able to deliver excellent service and increased customer satisfaction.
- Planned maintenance schedule stored in the system and updates dynamically
- Ensuring PPMs are never missed and completed at an optimum time
- Update asset database
- Report on cost BER
- Improve first-time fix
WHAT COULD AEROMARK OPTIMATICS OFFER YOUR BUSINESS?
Aeromark Optimatics is one of very few Service & Asset Management solutions that operate on a single platform; despite the claims of many providers.
- Improved the management of facilities
- Maximise assets productivity
- Total cost control
- Complete visibility of contractors’ performance
- Taking your costs straight from the bottom line
- Improved customer service level
Aeromark Helps Businesses Achieve Optimal Business Efficiency!
Customer Case Study - YO! Sushi
YO! Sushi recognised they needed to improve the management of its facilities, assets and service supply chain for planned and reactive maintenance.
Aeromark offered a single bespoke solution and within three months the system was deployed, instantly saving the restaurants management time and associated administration when allocating a job to subcontractors.
Benefits at a glance:
- Manage 70 restaurants on Aeromark Optimatics platform
- Complete audit trail of contractors’ performance
- Three month Immediate Return on Investment
- Streamline work procedures
- Lower administration cost
Customer Case Study - Greggs
Greggs recognised improvements were needed to their shop Service & Asset Management system to allow them to use their own service engineers and outsourced service supply chain more efficiently.
Since the deployment of Aeromark Optimatics system, Greggs real-time closure of planned and reactive jobs has improved through engineers data capture via effective workflows when allocating a job to subcontractors.
Benefits at a glance:
- Manage the complete service chain
- 60% increase in productivity
- Full visibility reactive jobs and PPM
- Delivers quantifiable savings
- Own resources productivity increase from 3.5 to 5.5 completed jobs per day and per engineer