Within just 3 months, Aeromark real-time service management platform reduced operational costs, enabled quicker service delivery and Kings’ engineers to complete an average of one more job per engineer per day.
Kings Security is the UK’s largest independent national security services provider with over 300 field-based engineers nationwide. Managing disparate systems and its service supply chain was becoming unmanageable due to a lack of visibility of the workforce and the number of outstanding and closed jobs.
It replaced its legacy systems with Aeromark’s next generation technology - a single integrated, real-time service management platform that has completely changed the way Kings security’s service operation works, improving planning and boosting efficiency.
- Customer service team now have complete visibility of all jobs in real-time
- The system knows the schedule of all engineers, exactly where they are and how they are progressing
- Service paperwork and processes are now digital and automated
- Reduced operational costs
- Faster service delivery
- Increase of over 1 job a day per engineer
- 30% increase in service level agreements by working smarter
- Replaced half a million paper records through automated electronic documentation
"Investment in Aeromark's technology is an essential part of our business plan. It will enable us to grow significantly with automated streamlined processes that ensure the service we offer to our customers and our cost base is fully optimised" Steve Evans, Chief Operating Officer, Kings Security