Want to be part of a rapidly growing and established business? Do you have experience supporting SaaS deployments as well as strong MySQL and Linux skills?
If yes then Aeromark, located in Bedford may be the employer you have been looking for.
We are focussed on the Service Management sector. Our Optimatics software (SaaS) solution enables companies with complex business models to provide better, faster, lower cost service to their customers with complete transparency and visibility of the processes from request generation to raising the invoice.
We count some great companies as our customers - Greggs, Yoh Sushi, Capita, Saltire, Flowrite, and Arcus to name a few.
We are a dynamic, fast-growth B2B software development organisation that has been growing consistently year on year and has a great order book.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Specialist Engineer to join us at our Bedford office. This position has responsibility for providing software support to Aeromark customers. This will involve analysis of our monitoring systems and performance logs and investigating and problem-solving incidents for customers working towards the eradication through continuous improvement of repeat issues.
- Part of the major incident team
- Resolving customer raised incidents
- Close cooperation with internal teams
- Supporting other team members
- Working on continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitoring our internal systems and performance logs
- Out of hours (paid) support on a rota basis
Key Skills Required
- Good experience of working within a customer support environment
- First class troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge & experience with Linux and MySQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
With enviable year-on-year growth and new products and development in the pipeline, there has never been a better time to join us. You'll work in a high performing and friendly team where you will be valued and presented with numerous challenges and opportunities to grow your career.