- Aeromark have been designing and manufacturing vehicle tracking solutions for over 20 years
- Aeromark operate a continuous improvement programme to ensure that we deliver ongoing benefits to all of our customers
- We have clear vision of the challenges facing mobile workforce management and our range of modular products and services designed from the users perspective reflects that and allows for continued growth
- The small gps vehicle tracking device is covertly installed in the vehicle to minimise the risk of tampering or removal
- Offers increased security
- Improves chances of recovery in the event of a theft
|Simple to deploy
- Minimal training required
- 24/7, 365 day support depending on your requirements
- Immediate support for mobile workers
- Respond quickly to customer needs, improve service levels
- Despatch jobs efficiently using the intelligence real time data provides
- Street level mapping
|Driver behaviour monitoring
- Accurately monitor automated start and finish times of mobile workers, plus overtime, miles driven, speed, fuel costs, idling time, planned activity versus actual activity
- Highlight inefficiencies, inaccurate claims and possible training needs
- Make improvements.
- Checks for new activity every 30 seconds
- Adhoc polling available if required
- Daily auto self check - we know instantly if there is a problem with a vehicle and contact you to let you know
- Colour coded for instant visibility of jobs
- Export data to enable further analysis or integration with other systems
- Reports are configurable so that you only get the information you need
- Historical reports can act as evidence, essential for avoiding long disputes with customers, other members of staff and even the authorities.
- Simple set up of automated email reports for management
- Real-time communication ensures that everyone is kept up to date regarding business critical information
- Reduce call costs by switching communication to text (data)
- Office to mobile data costs is included in our pricing
- Mobile data is the simplest way for the office to advise drivers of new routes and congestion
- Drivers report back using data to save time
- Hands free records - we take arrival and departure data direct from the vehicle without any driver intervention
- Our technology is designed for the high security sector and is extremely robust
- Our integrated vehicle tracking system provides unique driver identification for instant verification of authorised drivers.
- If there is a problem the office can advise the authorities.
- Insurance companies may offer discounts for vehicles using vehicle tracking so take advantage of the additional savings available.
- Secure web log in
|Duty of Care
- Actively manage road risk and prove your businesses ongoing commitment to your duty of care responsibilities
- Better training - highlight drivers who speed regularly and address their retraining needs to minimise accidents.
- Make sure your drivers are adhering to the Working Time Directive in order to stop them working too many hours and falling asleep at the wheel
- Safer working conditions, especially for lone workers - vehicle tracking enables you to provide support and emergency assistance to your mobile workers through panic alarms, and even vehicle immobilisation
|Return on Investment
- Save wasted time and money through effective monitoring, training and allocation of resources
- Reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and the costs associated with it.
- Schedule in additional jobs & increase business profits
- Affordable, predictable pricing based on monthly subscription
- Aeromark systems can monitor the HGV FMS or LV CAN-Bus to provide accurate information on fuel consumption and driver behaviour
- By monitoring and managing this information businesses can make significant savings in fuel consumption, which can lead to more accurate job costing.
- Aeromark systems are designed to integrate with a wide range of business systems
- For details regarding specific systems please contact us directly
- Ensure drivers take the most efficient routes to reduce fuel wastage and increase productivity
- Reduce customer waiting times
- Increase company profits