Features at a glance
We understand that every business is unique, which is why we offer a range of functionality with each tier of our scheduling software. We have scheduling software to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Easy to Use and Implement
Matching the right resource with the right skills and the right parts to the right job first time every time can be a minefield for any business. Our workforce scheduling software helps you to schedule your resources in the most effective manner for your business and your customers.
Optimatics has been designed to effectively manage contractors with a mix of planned and reactive work, maximising utilistation and encouraging multi-intervention (explained below). This results in an increased number of jobs completed each day.
Whatever the level of scheduling and route optimisation you’re looking for we can help. From simple drag and drop planning boards to fully automated, dynamic scheduling our scheduling software offers the perfect level of functionality for your business.
Right Resource, First Time!
Workforce Scheduling – Features
- 7 levels of scheduling to choose from
- Supports your office based team
- Optimise routes and schedules based on real time live data
- Service requests in optimum order
- Customer details and job instructions sent direct to your resources devices
- Real time Service Level Agreement data
- Various levels of access available
- Manage service levels via a configurable Gantt chart.
Workforce Scheduling – Benefits
- Visibility of workforce and workloads
- Configured to your business
- Efficiency gains achieved at each level of development
- Staged approach to implementation
- Increased resource satisfaction; Complete more jobs per day
- Works with a variety of devices
- Improved customer service
- Integrates with a vast number of mobile workforce management modules
…the functionality of the system has enabled us to increase our average jobs per week per engineer.
How does Workforce Scheduling work?
Optimatics Workforce Scheduling supports your office based teams by allowing them to plan appointments based on their perceived best approach and then providing them with the ability to optimise the routes and schedules based on intelligent real-time data.
We help you find the optimum level of scheduling for your organisation by taking a staged approach to implementation. To ensure that the functionality meets the needs of your business we add a little at a time. This method of implementation allows you to see the efficiency gains achieved at each level and evaluate the return on investment you’re likely to see by moving to the next level.
Once your workforce schedules are in place and optimised the software sends job details and instructions direct to your resources mobile devices and/or tablets. As web based software the solution works with a variety of devices and varying levels of access are available to suit the needs of your sub-contractors and your customers.
Multi-intervention scheduling offered by Optimatics grants the scheduler full visibility of additional tasks on a particular site or close by. This allows the scheduler to maximise the engineer's activity and minimise unproductive driving time.
Office based staff can then see job progress at every stage of the service request and pro-actively manage service levels via a configurable Gantt chart.