GPS Tracking – Key Benefits
For smart service businesses, knowing exactly where your field based employees are is essential in ensuring your business is operating at optimum efficiency. This increased visibility allows your teams to make better decisions regarding job allocation and improve overall customer service.
GPS Tracking – Features
- Complete visibility of your resources in real-time
- Live mapping to allocate jobs
- Accurate data with 30 second intervals
- Auto self check every evening to alert you of any issues with your fleet
- Driver Behaviour and debrief module
- Real-time and automated reporting available
- Detailed analysis
- Additional functionality: CAN bus monitoring, high security packages and fleet maintenance
- GPS tracking integrated with other mobile workforce management software
GPS Tracking – Benefits
- Easy to implement
- Reduce fuel costs, mileage and CO2 emissions
- HMRC compliant
- Variety of solutions for mobile and vehicle tracking
- Requires minimal training
- Control overtime costs
- Respond quicker to customer requests
- Allocate jobs more quickly; Effective monitoring of field based staff; Proven to generate ROI
- No paper based processes, such as time sheets & mileage claim forms
How does GPS Tracking work?
Each of the vehicles you want to track is fitted with a small tracking device. These contain GPS technology, real-time information about location, speed and distance is captured and sent back in real time. We then make the vehicle tracking information available to you in your password protected customer portal.
Our team work with you to arrange installation at a convenient time ensuring minimal disruption for your customers.
The system then enables you to see where your resources are located and their status through a colour coded map. Additional functionality will allow you to drill down to more detailed information, for example right clicking a specific colour will tell you the route history, today’s route etc. All of which is vital to make game changing decisions and achieve optimum efficiency.
Live mapping increases your visibility to monitor your field based staff more effectively and have the ability to allocate a job quicker and respond quicker to customer requests.
Enhancements can be made to the Aeromark GPS tracking according to the needs of your business. When linked with our workforce scheduling module, your business efficiency increases significantly and your return on investment grows.